Do I have a taster?

So, I've been a bit behind on the blogging. Well, wait a second, was I ever on top of it?

Anyway, for those few of you that check out the blog here and there I just had to share the recipe that popped up on SmittenKitchen today. I'm pretty sure I know exactly what I'm doing this weekend. It's definitely not going to be the long run and hike I was thinking for Saturday. No, I think these brownies are it. Considering the fact that I love baked goods with spices in them, plus the fact that they are brownies make them look amazing.

I'm probably going to need a few folks to sample them. Any takers?

On second thought, as good as these look I should probably plan in that run! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Do you need my mailing address??

September 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home